- IMMEDIATE START
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS PURCHASING EXPERIENCE
- MUST HAVE SAP EXPERIENCE
Our client is a global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. An International Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors.
This is a casual position for a 12 month contract. We are Looking for someone to hit the ground running with extensive purchasing experience to start ASAP.
We are recruiting for an experienced Purchasing Officer to work in the Jandakot office, primary purpose:
- Purchasing within the mining sector
- Working with ERP systems (Detailed SAP experience, SAP, MRP, MRO, Non-automated SAP system and Heavy Transactional background).
- Communicate with people at all levels including colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Meeting deadlines
- Working autonomously or as part of a team and maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Extensive use of Microsoft office applications and Excel
Key selection criteria:
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a mining environment
- Current manual sub-system SAP buying experience
- Project based Purchasing experience preferably within a mining environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to develop and deploy solutions
- Ability to work autonomously or part of a time and maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Solution focused and proven ability to effectively prioritise volume of work and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels including colleagues, suppliers and customer
- Able to run ERP system based MRP systems
- Able to compile and organise data/publish data and reports in Microsoft suite particularly Excel
- High level of Microsoft Excel
All applicants must have a positive can-do attitude. Please contact Mal on 0449677265 or email@example.com for any queries.
Applicants please forward your resume in Word format only.