- Perth CBD & Cockburn locations
- Great employment benefits
- $140K Salary +++
Sure People Solutions have partnered with an international leader in diverse energy solutions & infrastructure. We proudly seek on their behalf applications for experienced Risk & Compliance Managers.
What's on offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to join a leading energy solution and infrastructure organisation.
- The opportunity to purchase annual leave.
- Shuttle bus from the train station to the office.
- Income protection.
- Paid internship programs for family members (Son's & Daughter's program).
- Leading indigenous engagement firm.
- Free parking (Cockburn)
- Free shuttle from public transport
Key duties will include:
- Develop, maintain, and implement risk, compliance policies, and procedures.
- Provide timely reporting to the risk and compliance committees.
- Manage and monitor regulatory changes.
- Provide specialist risk, compliance advice, and support to the business.
- Manage, monitor risk and compliance incidents to ensure that they are appropriately managed.
- Manage and maintain risk and compliance registers.
- Manage the development and implementation of corporate compliance training.
- Provide crisis management and business continuity support.
- Provide support to insurance renewal and claims management.
- Coordinate and undertake internal and external audits/reviews and provide timely reporting to management.
- Support ongoing certifications to various management systems.
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in law, commerce, financial management, or similar field.
- Experience in managing risk and compliance within the infrastructure/utility industry.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in MC office and SAP desirable.
- Certification related to risk/compliance or secretarial/governance desirable.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please apply with an up-to-date resume and cover letter addressing how your skills and experience meet the duties of the role.
Note: Sure People Solutions PTY LTD is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages people of all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All SPS staff undergo a fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments.
We look forward to hearing from you!