- Perth CBD & Jandakot locations
- Great employment benefits
Sure People Solutions proudly partner with a global leader in diverse energy solutions & infrastructure. Although a long-standing company (73-year-old), this is a highly progressive company. Mandating high-level customer satisfaction as well as employee satisfaction & engagement.
We proudly seek on their behalf applications for Senior Procurement Officers.
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to join a leading energy solution and infrastructure organisation.
- The opportunity to purchase annual leave.
- Shuttle bus from the train station to the office.
- Minimum 2-year fixed-term contract.
- Income protection.
- Paid internship programs for family members (Son's & Daughter's program).
- Free parking (Jandakot).
- Free shuttle from public transport.
Responsibilities: Using your market knowledge and commercial acumen, you will be part of a small team of industry specialists, you'll help lead and support the delivery of procurement services throughout our client’s business including end-to-end procurement activities category/contract management expertise, including liaising with key stakeholders to better understand their requirements, sourcing and vendor management, and maintaining procurement categories within projects.
- Support the management via monitoring of contracts and contractor/supplier performance
- Assisting internal stakeholders with scope drafting and procurement strategy development
- Champion value improvement and total cost of ownership concepts
- Manage contract compliance to ensure that contracts are stored and variations and/or renewals are performed in a timely manner
- Tender preparation, management, and evaluation where required
- Liaise with suppliers to ensuring best value for money including quality, price, terms, delivery, and service schedules
- Evaluate key risk areas and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure purchasing guidelines, tools and procedures are in place
- Exceptional and proven stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Work in a standalone procurement position where you have full autonomy of the procurement processes within the organisation and are there to advise other senior managers and executives
- Tertiary Degree in Commerce, Finance, Procurement or significant Procurement and Contract experience.
- Solid procurement and contract management experience in operational, commercial and/or regulatory environments.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders including the ability to influence and resolve disputes.
- Confidence and experience representing the company in negotiations and working with senior leadership.
- Experience working on major infrastructure/construction projects favourable but not Key selection criteria
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to develop and deploy solutions
- Ability to work autonomously or part of a time and maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Solution-focused and proven ability to effectively prioritise volume of work and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels including colleagues, suppliers, and customer
- Able to run ERP system based MRP systems
- Able to compile and organise data/publish data and reports in Microsoft suite particularly Excel
- High level of Microsoft Excel
If you have the above experience, we encourage you to apply online via the APPLY link. Preferably submit your resume is in word format, with references.
Both SPS (Sure People Solutions) & our client are Equal Opportunity employers.
Sure People Solutions represents a number of leading innovative companies, we pride ourselves to be a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this position you give consent for SPS to contact you, to discuss your application along with future positions & services.
We look forward to reviewing your application.