Our client is a global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. They are an International Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors, they hold a strong well respected brand and for the right candidates offer permanent opportunities.The Role
We are recruiting an experienced Trade Assistants for on-going assignment based in Henderson working in the workshop manufacturing and maintaining Screens & Agitators for the mining industry. The role is for an immediate start working 9-11 hour days Monday-Friday, offering excellent rates of pay, late shift available 4pm-2am.
All applicants must have:
- Strong mechanical aptitude with exposure to crushers/screen work advantageous
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Current High Risk Forklift Licence
- Must be physically fit
- Must be able to pass a drug & alcohol test prior to start and daily if you secure a post
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Team player & strong communicator
PLEASE NOTE - ONLY WORD.DOC CV ARE ACCEPTABLE & ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.