Many on-going roles available starting in 2018 !!
Our client is a highly regarded private company and a recognised leader in the Australian steel fabrication and construction industry.
We are now currently seeking qualified Flux-core Welders for their workshop based in the Naval Base.
- Monday - Friday - 10hr days
- Saturday - 6hr days (optional)
- Competetive hourly rate
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- Great workshop based in the Naval Base
- On-going work with the opportunity to go full time
(Please make sure your resumes are up to date and reflect relevant experience, in word format).
You will be required to complete/pass the below flux core weld test:
- Welding Trade Certificate
- Previous workshop experience
- Previous experience working on Heavy Structural steel
- Confident in Flux Core Welding
- 3G Vertical up 4G Overhead position with FCAW Process
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessment