Due to further expansion we continue to seek experienced Property Managers & Senior Property ManagersThe Client:
- Western Suburbs location
- Immediate Start
- Leading Organisation
- Long term career opportunity
- Career progression
Our highly reputable, leading Real Estate client is expanding their vibrant team, they are seeking enthusiastic Property Managers to start immediately.
This is a full time permanent role, managing a portfolio of high end residential properties (Dalkeith, Nedlands, Cottesloe, Claremont, Mosman Park & Pepperment Grove). Career development & training opportunities are available immediately.The Requirements
What to expect!
- WA Driving license
- Current certification of Property Management Registration with REBA
- Proficient in IT and administration skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office an REST
- Proven success record of working in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Strong customer service and communications skills (written & verbal)
- Passionate about Real Estate & looking for a long term career
- Current Police Clearance
You will have the opportunity to work with an innovative company paving the way for investors. Our client has an ever expanding team, great systems, praises & rewards success.You will also be provided with:
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from property investment specialists
- On-going training to support
- Top of the range IT system
- Portfolio covers mainly Western & some southern suburbs
You will be responsible for liaising with owners regarding ongoing support, maintenance and lease renewals, ensuring all lease documentation is fully executed, attending inspections and preparing documentation and minutes as required. Experience with REST and residential leasing is essential, however attitude, confidence and exceptional people skills are also pivotal to this role.
You will be a loyal property professional with prior experience within the property industry looking to expand and develop your already extensive skills. You’re professional in both presentation and work ethic leaving a lasting impression with external stakeholders. A thorough handover and team support will be provided for the right candidate.
If you have what it takes, & wish to join a leader in Real estate services, please apply by clicking the apply link below.