Our client are a Perth based civil infrastructure contractor specialising in underground services installation in land development and subdivisions. The company can cover all aspects of civil infrastructure to cater for any project.
Due to their continued growth and demand within the market, our client are now seeking a Civil Site Supervisor
to join this busy team for a full time, permanent position. This opportunity comes with an attractive salary package and room to grow within the business.
This role will initially be responsible for the supervision & completion of a 5/6 month project with further work to follow.To be successful for this role, you will need:
In return you will receive:
- 3 years of supervisory experience in metropolitan subdivisions including earthworks, underground services and road works.
- Hands on approach to supervising with a thorough understanding of what is required from site operators and subcontractors.
- Undertake toolbox and pre-start meetings, daily costing reports, progress reports/meetings.
- Ability to read and understand plans.
- Execution of works in line with project schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work within a team as well as coordinate and lead a team
- Ability to supervise and manage OSH matters
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (preferred)
- Opportunity to work with a growing and reputable civil contractor
- Competitive salary for experienced individuals + 9.5% superannuation + company vehicle + mobile telephone
- Opportunity for an immediate start
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format.