- Immediate start
- Leading Norwegian Company
- Growing market sector
- Newly created position
- Highly respected innovative company
We proudly represent a leading pipeline services innovator to the worlds Oil & Gas sectors. This Norwegian owned company is experiencing significant growth within Austal-Asia, due to various projects coming online as Australia moves to become the worlds largest producer of LNG (Liquid Nitrogen Gas).
We seek on our client's behalf an experienced Business Development Manager to join their Perth based branch.
This position would suit candidates with strong technical Oil & Gas experience or relevant Engineering or Managerial experience within similar fields, especially people & assets management of onshore/offshore pipeline, process & pipe pre-commissioning experience.Key responsibilities include though not limited to:
Successful applicants will have:
- Maintain and ensure high standards and compliance with quality control frameworks and company procedures
- Manage & Coordinate project tendering functions
- Attend clarification meetings as a senior representative, also attend kick-off meetings as & when required.
- Presentations at relevant functions & events
- Monitor all commercial aspects of projects.
- Business planning
- Offer guidance and support to the Engineering department as & when required.
- Establish and implement clients business development strategy.
- Maintain strong external relationships aimed at establishing competitive advantage and repeat business.
- Strive, at every opportunity to ensure exceptional performance.
- Support and mentor others
This client mandates high ethical practices in safety & employee well being. Hence, the successful candidate can expect.
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to effectively meet deadlines within changing priorities
- Advanced technical & commercial knowledge of relevant capital equipment
- High level of written & verbal communication skills
- Strong Management/Supervisory capacity
- Technical knowledge LNG/Engineering/Management
- Strong Business Development planning & pricing strategies
- Proven understanding of the market, technology, and economic environment.
- Relevant qualifications certifications either Management/Engineering
- Work within the guiding principles of the “Equal Employee Opportunities” legislation requirements
- A Culture of respect and integrity of all stakeholders.
- Interesting projects
- Leading support team of Engineers & Administrators
- Excellent remuneration & career development
- Be apart of various LNG projects across Australia
If you're looking to take ownership of your career & join an innovative leader within the LNG & Oil & Gas sector long term, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume in word format via the below link.
Sure People Solutions & its clients are equal opportunity employers.
We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application.