Due to further requirements we seek BHP, RIO & FMG INDUCTED Trade AssistantsNote: Must be available for inductions & interviews in WA. We will not consider any applications from outside of WA.The Client:
Our client is an International Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors. This global market leader specializes in engineering solutions in measuring, process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. The Role:
We are seeking experienced Trade Assistants (FIFO)to work at various Rio & BHP sites leading up to & after Xmas.The Requirements: All applicants MUST hold the following unless otherwise specified
Successful candidates can expect:
- High Risk tickets (Must have)
- Must be either Rio-Tinto FMG, BHP (site inducted)
- Current Enter & Work Confined Spaces (CS) (Must have)
- Current Working at Heights (WH) (Must have)
- Must be physically fit & able fit between rails
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Exposure to hoppers/crushers/screens work advantageous
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Team player & strong communicator
Previous RIO/BHP Mines experience is not mandatory though well receivedThough candidates with the following will be well received.
- Work alongside leading Trades Supervisors
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations
- Opportunity for further BHP/RIO site work
- Recent (last 12 months) BHP site induction
- Recent (last 12 months) Rio-Tinto site induction
- Recent (last 12 months) FMG site induction
- Recent RIO lockholders, IOE & SAP
- Completed BHP PsyFactor test documentation (pass score of 60)
- Fit for work medical (Pre-Employment medical documentation)
If you have the above tickets, are available for interview & induction ASAP we encourage you to apply.
Successful candidates will most likely be invited to join simular shut down services.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format & attach all required tickets/certifications.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application