Manual Machinists/Valve Technicians (Muja Power station)
Due to further expansion & ongoing work requirements we seek. MANUAL MACHINISTS/FITTER/ VALVE TECHNICIANS, for Muja Power Station, shut.
- Commences ASAP
- Competitive rates + penalties
- 2.5 months of work
- Mon-Sat (1/2 Day Saturday then bus back)
- DIDO (Bus from Henderson to Collie)
- Paid travel to site
- Muja Collie Power Station
- Join a great team of trades professionals
- Work Mon - Sat.
- Home Saturday - Sunday
We proudly represent a longstanding international specialised industrial Engineering, Management & Maintenance service provider to various global sectors. Predominantly Oil & Gas, Mining & Power generations sectors
Due to further expansion, we are currently "Seeking" experienced Manual Machinists/Fitters
for various scope of work, primarily. overhaul valves on the boilers and feedwater systems at a power station, valve globe, gate, flow control, and SRV’s many will require repairs and or component change out to actuators.Successful candidates will have the following:
Some of the areas of experience & expertise we are looking for are as follows:
- Current Trades qualifications in Machining/Fitting/Turning
- Previous site-based experience as a manual machinist
- Heat exchange experience
- Previous site-based Torque & Bolt tension/Pipefitting
- Previous processing plant/pipe maintenance &/or Oil & Gas experience
- Strong attention to detail & excellent safety record
- Excellent safety record (OHS training preferred)
- Previous Blue Waters or Muja Shuts experience (beneficial)
- Onsite machining experience
- Leak sealing & repair
- Valve repair & machining
- Bolt tension & torqueing
- Flange facing
- Controlled bolting
- Hot tapping
- Pipe fitting & maintenance
If you have some or all the required skills, qualifications & are available for IMMEDIATE START, we kindly request you apply by submitting your resume in Word format by clicking the APPLY link below.
This position offers excellent hourly rates, penalties, and allowances. If you are looking for:
- Challenge in your career
- Great rates + penalties
- Professional team
Please note, due to state border controls (Covid-19) only current WA residents
will be considered for this position.
Please note that only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
Previous applicants are encouraged to re-apply; we look forward to reviewing your application.