These positions have just been filled.
- Immediate start
- Ongoing work
- Day & Afternoon shifts available
- Excellent rates + loading
- Busy leading Engineering firm
Our client is a global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. They are an International Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors, they hold a strong well respected brand and for the right candidates offer permanent opportunities. The Role
We are recruiting an experienced Industrial Spray painters for ongoing assignments based in Henderson working in the workshop manufacturing and maintaining Screens & Agitators for the mining industry. The role is for an immediate start working 10 hour days Monday-Friday, offering excellent rates of pay, late shift available.Hours:
50 - 55 Hours per weekThe Requirements
- Must have experience using airless paint systems·
- Must have experience using 2pac
- Painting to high standard of finish to paint work·
- Previous Spraypainting experience of Screens & Agitators highly desired
- Ordering paint for jobs·
- Q&A to paint work·
- A team player & strong communicator
- Must be able complete a cleared DAS
- Must have prior experience working in engineering/manufacturing environment
This is an excellent opportunity to secure ongoing employment with a leading engineering firm.
If you are available immediately, have the above skills & experience we encourage you to apply. Please submit resume in word format. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone calls for interviews. Previous candidates are welcome to reapply.Note:
Successful candidates will undergo the following prior to commencement.
- DAS (Drug & Alcohol Screen)
- VOC (Verification Of Certifications
We look forward to reviewing your applications