- Immediate start
- Top Tier Employer
- Progressive policies & targets
- Excellent employee packages
- Global leader in Energy infrastructure
- Renewables transition objectives
We, Sure People Solutions proudly represent an international leader in diverse energy solutions & infrastructure.
Our client is a long-standing (73-year-old) progressive company that not only mandates high-level customer satisfaction but employee satisfaction & engagement.
Due to ongoing expansion, we currently seek on their behalf experienced Compliance Advisors
focusing on these key areas.
Successful candidates can expect
- Risk Management,
- Occupational & systems safety
After the probationary period, you can expect.
- Immediate start
- Highly competitive salary package
- Training, development
Key areas of responsibility
- Ability to purchase annual leave
- Income protection
- Discounted Health Insurance plan
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Excellent family & employee assist programs
Successful candidates will have:
- Provide specialist risk and compliance advice
- Maintaining risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Design & contribute to the continuous improvement
- Facilitate risk assessments
- Manage, develop, implement corporate compliance & training.
- Monitor, assess, and provide support to the business in implementing regulatory changes.
- Investigate and analyze any potential risk and compliance issues.
- Oversee risk and compliance registers
- Oversea compliance calendar tracking.
- Provide crisis management and business continuity support.
- Supporting insurance renewals and claims management
- Audits & reviews of internal processes
- Identify risks and internal control gaps.
- Coordinate internal and external audits,
- Provide timely reporting to management and the risk and compliance committees.
- Tertiary qualification business, commerce or related fields
- Certification related to risk and/or compliance highly regarded
- Proven experience in managing risk and compliance within the infrastructure and/or utilities industry,
- Experience working within regulated environments
- Sound business acumen
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to research and maintain knowledge of compliance obligations;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships and liaise effectively with senior managers.
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate with team members, use initiative, and exercise judgment in an environment with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with an eye for detail, including the ability to prepare written correspondence including briefings and memos for executive management and the Board.
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to utilize a range of information systems (MS Office & Excel desirable).
If you have the above experience we encourage you to apply online via the APPLY link. Please ensure your resume is in word format and includes a cover letter.
Our client fosters an inclusive workplace culture where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Both SPS (Sure People Solutions ) & our client are Equal Opportunity employers.
Sure People Solutions represents a number of leading innovative companies, we pride our selves to be a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this position you give consent for SPS to contact you, to discuss your application along with future positions & services.
We look forward to reviewing your application.