- 30 – 38 hour weeks
- Job Flexibility
- Opportunities for promotion & growth
- Immediate start
We represent one of WA fast growing services providers in wealth & assets management.
We currently Seek on their behalf experienced Accounts Assistants/Book-keepers to join our client busy North Perth based team; the successful applicant will have a broad knowledge of key accounts functions, including Payable & Receivables.Position will include
The successful candidates will possess certifications in either:
- Process Accounts Payable invoices
- Reconciliations and entering payments.
- Raise Accounts Receivable invoices as required.
- Liaise with suppliers and staff to resolve their queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Process EFTPOS payments
- General administrative support to the Financial Controller and other team members as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience/skills:
• Previous experience in processing Accounts Payable and Receivable;
• Excellent computer skills (including Word, Outlook, Excel);
• Ability to learn quickly;
• Good attention to detail;
• Strong organisational skills;
• Good communication skills (verbal and written);
• Reliable and punctual character;
• Ability to work in a small office environment.
• High standard of personal presentation
This opportunity would suit diligent, attentive individuals with positive can do attitude, Accounting graduates or those returning from maternity leave are encouraged to apply.
If this is you, please submit your resume in word format by clicking the apply link below.Previous applicants are welcome to reapply